- Peggy Reynoso, Staff Development & Care Consultant - The Navigators
- Roy & Margaret Fitzwater, Co-Directors - Navigator Church Ministries
This interactive intensive focuses on a leader’s heart and soul, centering on the Sabbath as the fulcrum for a healthy rhythm of life. It includes practical strategies to live this out. Outcomes:
1) Develop a biblical understanding of the importance of Sabbath for a healthy rhythm of life,
2) Share and learn practices and tools to strengthen living out a personal Sabbath such as becoming more effective in hearing God , and
3) Create an actionable personal plan for practices that nourish the soul.
Field of Study: Personal Development, Intermediate (builds on a basic program, most appropriate for persons in a mid-level position with operational and/or supervisory responsibilities), Prerequisite: 3+ years leadership experience or CCNL enrollment, Group Live. Session is worth 6 credits
Peggy Reynoso is the Staff Development & Care Consultant for The Navigators. Peggy and her husband Paul Reynoso have ministered with The Navigators for 43 years. She has served on several leadership teams, led staff development for The Navigators, co-led the Ethnic Oversight Group, and launched a cultural training initiative. She holds a bachelor’s degree in Communications from the University of Texas at San Antonio, and studied Spiritual Formation under Dallas Willard through the Renovare Institute.
Roy and Margaret Fitzwater lead Navigator Church Ministries, preceded by 11 years in pastoral care ministry and more than 10 years in Fortune 500 leadership. They have extensive experience in lay ministry, serving on boards, leading marriage and spiritual life retreats, and each have three earned degrees. Their shared passion is developing contagious and authentic Christian leaders who are intentional and relationally strong to transform the world. They have two adult sons, Christopher and Stephen.