- Amy Sewell, Director of Digital Solutions - Douglas Shaw & Associates
- Douglas Shaw, Chairman/CEO - Douglas Shaw & Associates
- Wiley Stinnett, Executive Creative Director/Sr. Vice President, Strategy & Insights - Douglas Shaw & Associates
Explore topics such as how often to ask for donations, when branding inhibits results, biblical foundations for solicitation, trends complicating gift attribution, the importance of analytics and more! Outcomes:
1) Avoid common response killers in online and offline direct-response fundraising,
2) Apply direct-response fundraising analytics to accurately assess a ministry's fundraising health while preparing for a significant growth in donations, and
3) Grasp how proper fund attribution helps shape expectations for online and offline giving, and examine trends in donor "channel-switching."
Field of Study: Specialized Knowledge, Intermediate (builds on a basic program, most appropriate for persons in a mid-level position with operational and/or supervisory responsibilities), Prerequisite: 3+ years leadership experience or CCNL enrollment, Group Live. Session is worth 6 credits
Amy Sewell is the Director of Digital Solutions with Douglas Shaw & Associates Amy has been designing, building, and implementing websites for more than 22 years and has extensive experience in digital channels like email marketing, social media, SMS, SEO, and SEM. In addition to leading the digital team for Douglas Shaw & Associates, she serves as a strategist helping clients grow, engage and monetize online. Prior to working for Douglas Shaw & Associates, she managed online programs for the International Fellowship of Christians and Jews, which generated more than $14 million annually.
Douglas Shaw is Chairman, CEO and Founder of the 23-year-old firm Douglas Shaw & Associates. He is a 36-year veteran fundraiser for Christian ministries and an avid supporter of Christian Leadership Alliance. He has served over 300 ministries including: The Gideons International, Wycliffe Associates, The Scott Mission in Toronto, CareNet, Joni & Friends and World Vision, U.S., to name a few. He has a M.A. in Theology from Fuller Seminary.
Wiley Stinnett is the Executive Creative Director and Senior Vice President for Strategy & Insights with Douglas Shaw & Associates. He aligns ministry clients’ broadcast programming with their direct marketing activities. He has served as Director of Marketing with RBC Ministries which included all direct response for RBC television and radio programs as well as print (Our Daily Bread, etc.). He also served as Executive Producer of the” Walk in the Word” radio program featuring James McDonald, and “In The Studio” with Michael Card. Wiley also served as Director of Marketing at Coral Ridge Ministries with Dr. D. James Kennedy.