CLA presents the first ever Collaborative Intensive day. Designed to be a dynamic and highly interactive experience, you’ll discover the pressing trends, creative challenges and unique opportunities of our time.
The key outcomes of this full-day experience:
- You will gain a macro understanding the key trends and innovations that will shape the future of nonprofit ministry.
- You will discover how to process and apply new thinking and best practices.
- You will engage deeply with other ministry professionals on the key issues that matter most to your ministry.
SESSION 1 | The Collaborative Intensive General Session
The morning session will feature 15-minute, main stage presentations by nine frontline Christian leaders that could change the way you think about your leadership and your organization today.
Collaborative Intensive General Session Presenters
- Executive Leadership: Tom Lin, President, InterVarsity Christian Fellowship, USA
- Executive Leadership: Edgar Sandoval, COO, World Vision, US
- Board Governance: Sam Wolgemuth, Board Member – ECCU and Alpha USA
- Financial Management: George Cook, Institutional Consulting Director, Graystone Consulting
- Tax and Legal: Stu Lark, Member/Attorney, Sherman & Howard
- People Management and Care: Dee Ann Turner, Vice President, Enterprise Social Responsibility, Chick-fil-A
- Resource Development: Steve Kaloper, CEO/Founder, Development Services Group
- Marketing & Communications: Shannon Litton, President/CEO, 5by5
- Information Technology: Tim Kachuriak, Chief Innovation and Optimization Officer, NextAfter
SESSION II | Collaborative Intensive Roundtable Breakouts
During the afternoon, you’ll select one of the three different roundtable breakouts that most aligns with your areas of expertise.
Each roundtable breakout will be hosted by a member of CLA’s National Advisory Council, and include a panel discussion and two additional presentations and discussions on key topics facing Christian leaders.
Then you will go even deeper, engaging with other thought leaders on important trends and innovations for Christian nonprofit leaders today.