Hosted by CLA Advisory Council Members: Ray Chung, HR Professional, HOPE International and Christine Talbot, Senior Vice President, Human Resources, World Vision
Recruiting, Engaging and Leading Employees with ExcellenceAs the chief Human Resource officer for your organization, you’re tasked with recruiting, engaging and leading excellent staff teams. In this highly interactive forum, you’ll hear from proven experts who will help you explore how to find the right talent by building a compelling culture, and how to maximize employee engagement, which is the key to productivity, innovation, employee satisfaction and retention. You will also gain insight on what employees today are saying they most want their employers to know.
- Find the right talent for your organization, and build a compelling culture that energizes their success
- Assess your organization’s current levels of employee engagement, and implement a plan to increase engagement for a team, department or organization
- Discover what new research says are the four main things that employees want their employers to know
Thought leaders presenting include:
- Dee Ann Turner, Vice President, Enterprise Social Responsibility, Chick-fil-A
- Christine Talbot, Senior Vice President, Human Resources, World Vision
- Debra Kellar, Vice President of Finance and Campus Operations, Denver Seminary
- Robert McFarland, President, Transformational Impact, LLC
Forum Space Limited: Pre-Registration Required Online (This forum is designed for an organization’s most senior HR officer).