Hosted by CLA Advisory Council members: Christina Moore, Vice President, Client Services, Dickerson, Bakker & Associates and Michael Baker, Vice President of Strategic Services, Dunham+Company
Today’s Giving Trends, Approaches and Vital Relationships
If you lead a ministry development program, this Chief Development Officer forum is designed just for you. In this highly interactive forum, we will explore some of the most important trends and topics facing CDOs today. We will discuss navigating well the complementary roles and responsibilities of CDOs and CEOs for fundraising impact. We will explore new ways of giving and new strategies for engaging people God is motivating to give to your ministry. And we will examine generosity trends impacting Christian nonprofit organizations today
- Build a strong CDO/CEO relationship in your organization in order to collaborate well for development impact,
- Embrace innovative new methods, strategies and practices in the giving arena, and
- Apply insights from studies and research on important generosity trends.
Come prepared to learn in a collaborative yet insightful learning environment from a diverse set of leaders.
Thought leaders presenting include:
- Dr. David Alexander, President, Alexander Resource Strategies
- Jim Loscheider, Vice President of Donor Ministries, Samaritan’s Purse
- Susie Lipps, Founder, AWIP Consulting
- Rick Dunham, CEO, Dunham+Company
- And more...
And a “Generosity Trends” panel featuring:
*Forum Space Limited: Pre-Registration Required Online (This Forum is designed for an organization’s most senior development officer.)